BLS CPR & AED Classes with Infant CPR in Tampa
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes with Infant CPR
CPR Certification Tampa provides the finest American Heart Association (AHA) CPR classes with infant CPR that are certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) and Healthcare Provider CPR, and AED. We know that caring for an infant, whether it be yours or someone else’s, is one of the most rewarding responsibilities.
Tampa Infant CPR
CPR Certification Tampa provides the best American Heart Association (AHA) CPR classes with infant CPR that are certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) and Healthcare Provider CPR, and AED. We know that caring for an infant, whether it be yours or someone else’s, is one of the most rewarding responsibilities. Be confident in your skills and be quick and ready to act in any emergency water you are helping an infant, child, or adult in crisis.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Tampa Locations
Tampa’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
In our CPR classes with infant CPR you will learn —
- How to handle and address an infant properly
- How to identify signs of unresponsiveness and a baby choking
- How to walk through BLS, CPR, and AED use for all appropriate ages
If you ever find yourself in a situation where CPR is needed, be confident in your BLS training.
Here are a few statistics on why it is essential to know infant CPR —
- 7,000+ children suffer from cardiac arrest every year.
- Respiratory failure or obstruction in the airway is the most common cause of cardiac arrest in infants.
- SIDS and suffocation are the 4th and 5th leading causes of infant deaths and affected over 21,000 infants in 2018.
- Other issues and situations where CPR could be needed are smoke inhalation, head trauma, electrical shock, near-drowning, and poisoning.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation or CPR is the medical technique of combining chest compressions with rescue breathing to restore a heartbeat and regular breathing to an individual who has suffered cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or drowning.
Note: Only perform CPR on infants who are not breathing independently or are unconscious/unresponsive.
What to Expect in Your CPR Class
Obtaining your American Heart Association CPR certification, you will meet OSHA requirements and be confident to perform this life-saving skill. This process can restore breathing until responders arrive to give further life support.
You will learn how to —
- Recall the steps of CPR
- Look for a pulse
- Perform finger or palm chest compressions
- Reestablish regular breathing patterns
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification San Diego, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs Schools (Private and Public)
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
Some of the reasons to choose CPR Certification Tampa are —
- Our CPR classes provide you with the most widely known certification across the nation.
- You receive more one-on-one training with our comprehensive class times.
- We love our community and offer our training facility or training on-site with you and your medium to large groups.
- You get your AHA CPR Certification card the same day you train.
How do I complete the CPR certification course?
Once you have signed up for the class you want, simply show up, no prep needed! Your class will address all the essential training required to fulfill AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certification training requirements. Our instructors will lead you through hands-on training, a skills check, and a written test, ensuring you have the highest quality education possible.
Be careful of other online options; they might have hidden fees and be missing crucial information. With our program, you will gain the highest quality CPR certification in the nation.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
Our CPR certification class is offered weekly! Sign up today!
When will my CPR certification expire?
All CPR instruction must be renewed every two years. This is to keep your information and skills up-to-date.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.