BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Tampa
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
CPR Certification Tampa is here to supply our community with the best BLS courses ensuring that you meet OSHA and employer standards. Our First Aid and CPR classes are here to help you know how to react and assist any person in need until further help arrives.
Tampa CPR + First Aid Classes
CPR Certification Tampa is here to supply our community with the best BLS courses ensuring that you meet OSHA and employer standards.
Our First Aid and CPR classes are here to help you know how to react and assist any person in need until further help arrives.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Tampa Locations
Tampa’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
CPR and First Aid training are skills that help people save lives during life-threatening accidents, strokes, and heart events every year. We want to certify as many people as we can! Our team has trained over 30,000+ people nationwide with the best First Aid and CPR education. CPR Certification Tampa wants to keep our course at a reasonable price so more of our community can access this vital training.
What is CPR?
CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is the life-saving technique of combining rescue breaths with chest and finger compressions to help pump blood through the body to vital organs.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
We are here to equip you with the best CPR training around. From learning how to assist a child, infant, and adult to the ABCs of CPR, our program teaches you all the essential skills you need when helping in an emergency.
Our team will cover all segments of BLS CPR and First Aid training, helping you respond quickly and correctly before medical help arrives. If it is your first time taking a BLS course and you feel nervous, our instructors are ready to answer all your questions so you can feel ready and confident to save lives!
You will be able to use your CPR and first aid certification in a variety of medical crises, including:
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
CPR Certification Tampa Is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We love hearing from those who have trained with us. Here are some of the benefits when you choose to train with us —
- CPR Certification Tampa CPR and First Aid classes are the most widely accepted certifications in the nation.
- Streamlined class times and hands-on training give you a more personalized experience.
- We provide your certification card the same day as your class, skills check, and test.
- We can come to your mid-sized to large groups, or you can come to our training facility.
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
We have class times every week. You can look at our first aid and CPR class calendars to schedule the one that fits your availability.
How will I complete the First Aid / CPR class?
When you choose to take our First Aid and CPR classes, you will be gaining the best CPR certification that will help you be ready to save a life. Once you register, all you need to do is show up to your class. No prep is required. Our program includes all the essential class segments ensuring your card is AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified. Our trainers will be ready to answer all your questions, facilitate your skills check, and facilitate your written test. When looking online, be cautious of other options boasting lower prices but do not include all essential class portions.
When will my certification expire?
You need to recertify every two years. Our CPR or First Aid CPR program can be taken for initial certification or renewal!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.